WHO WE ARE
Christian Education Development Company (CEDC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 Christian educational organization with the purpose of building a ministry that gives parents and caregivers a safe and nurturing environment for their child/senior. Our aim is: to provide a high quality education, to help parents expand their parenting skills and to assist caregivers in the care of their loved one. The goal of CEDC is to have a positive effect on the community and to be a business model within the community that reflects the light of Jesus Christ.
The organization is committed to excellence in all of its endeavors.
- Partnership – We believe that we are always in partnership with parents or caregivers.
- Responsibility – We believe parents are responsible for the education of their child.
- Gifts of God – We believe that children and seniors are gifts from God and are to be nurtured and cared for in the best possible manner.
- Strength – We believe in preserving and strengthening families.
- Quality of Life – To enhance the quality of life through laughter, learning and fun.
- Authority – We believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God and accept as truth the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.